- To collect all revenues for the County
- To bill and collect all real estate and personal taxes in the County
- Register all motor vehicles with tax situs in the County
- To issue driver licenses, C.D.L.'s, learner permits, I.D. cards, school permits, etc.
- To disburse collections to the proper political subdivisions
- Boat Registration
- Snowmobile Registration
Burt County Treasurer
PO Box 87
Tekamah, NE 68061
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday (Do not close over noon hour)
Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes: (402)374-2911
*We will accept all major credit cards; however, there is a charge of 3% on every $100.00
Driver's License: (402)374-2911. Every Tuesday -- Hours 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m., 1.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
*no Driving Tests given after 3:30 p.m.
Motor Vehicle: (402)374-2911
Informational Materials Available:
-Driver license books
-Provisional operator permits
-Specialty license plate applications
Services and links provided by the Treasurer:
Real Estate Taxes Website
Titles and Registration
Property Tax Payment Information