- To collect all revenues for the County
- To bill and collect all real estate and personal taxes in the County
- Register all motor vehicles with tax situs in the County
- To issue driver licenses, C.D.L.'s, learner permits, I.D. cards, school permits, etc.
- To disburse collections to the proper political subdivisions
- Boat Registration
- Snowmobile Registration
Informational Materials Available
Driver license books
Specialty license plate applications
- We will accept all major credit cards;
however, there is a charge of 3% on every $100.00
- Driver's License: (402)374-2940
Every Tuesday -- Hours 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m., 1.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Online Practice Drivers Exam
- Motor Vehicle: (402)374-2911
No Driving Tests given after 3:30 p.m.